- To lead, initiate & drive the secretarial and legal framework and operating mechanisms within the organisation.
- Expert knowledge of the laws and regular up gradation.
- Corporate laws including Companies Act ,2013
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorised representative.
- Organising Board meeting /Committee Meeting/General Meetings and drafting of Agenda and minutes of the meetings.
- Organising meetings of the directors and the shareholders by issuing proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken.
- Drafting and finalisation of various legal and secretarial documentation, registers reports and returns as per Companies Act and other relevant acts; ensuring compliance with corporate governance norms and best industry practices.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s legal documents, including for example, the Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Co-ordination in relation to any changes required in Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Deciding on the company’s policy for the filing and retention of documents.
- Preparation of Statutory Compliance Report.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job
To apply for this job please visit www.kapilaagro.com.
Website Kapila Krishi Udyog Ltd
Kapila Krishi Udyog Limited is a Public incorporated at June 1997. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur.