- work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Kirana King looking for an IT assistant manager to be responsible and accountable of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Required Skills and Qualifications
- CCNA– Cisco Certificate Qualified (Network Associate)
- Working experience as an IT assistant manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
To apply for this job please visit www.kiranaking.com.
Website Kirana King (HQ) - Jaipur, Rajasthan